Breakthrough Pro theme is developed and designed specially by keeping those business owners in mind who are searching for light and fast theme with all modern features for their business sites. This theme has a hero section on the top of the homepage to display business related news or any other important stuff. Breakthrough has Above footer CTA (Call to action) block for affiliate or marketing bloggers to promote any special offers, email subscription box, or any other custom links. Overall, Breakthrough Pro is a sleek and modern theme by StudioPress for small agencies, affiliate marketers, and business organizations.
Main Features of Breakthrough Pro Genesis Child Theme
- 100% responsive
- Creative and unique
- Minimal and Sleek layout
- eCommerce ready
- 3 layout options
- Search engine friendly
- Schema markup
- Feature-rich design
- Pre-styled for WooCommerce
- Nine widget areas
- Hero section
- CTA button and text link block
- Customizable header
- Optimized for Gutenberg
- Landing and Pricing page support
- Custom logo and menu support
- Intro paragraph feature
- 3 column footer area
- Portfolio option to display images or videos
- Unique featured image style
- Sticky posts
Live Demo/Preview of Breakthrough Pro Genesis Child Theme
What’s New in Breakthrough Pro v1.3.0 (Changelog)
- Added: CSS styles for WordPress 5.4 Social Icons.
- Added: Editor styles to ensure theme colors work for inline text colors.
- Changed: Link styling for better accessibility.
- Changed: Combined all Block Editor and theme appearance options into a single file at config/appearance.php.
- Added: Automatic color contrast for theme background color palette.
- Changed: WooCommerce block CSS styling to be consistent with other WooCommerce styles.
- Changed: Blockquote styles for better integration with the block editor.
- Fixed: Comment replies link color when a custom color is set in the customizer.
- Changed: Editor and front-end styles for WordPress 5.4 and Gutenberg plugin 7.9+ compatibility, including link color, buttons, headings, and lists.
- Changed: Remove rem units.
- Fixed: Genesis eNews Extended button position.
- Changed: Use genesis_get_theme_handle() and genesis_get_theme_version() functions from Genesis 3.0.0 in place of declaring CHILD_THEME_NAME and CHILD_THEME_VERSION constants.