- Make your products stand out in Google
- Get more buyers to your online store
- Make products easier to find on your site
- Have a cleaner XML sitemap & more
WebPage contains a
Product with a certain price (
Offers) made by your
Brand. And you want Google to know all the details about that. And combine these things to the best rich mention you can get in the search results. You want to be included in Google’s Shopping pages with all the relevant information. With our new, innovative way of adding schema.org data to your product pages, you can do just that. No hassle, just results.
Yoast SEO and WooCommerce are a great combo if you’re serious about selling online. No wonder they’re both in the top 10 most downloaded WordPress plugins worldwide. But since they’re from different developers, they were not initially designed to work together. That’s why we created the Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin for you.
What does the Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin do?
As soon as you’ve installed and configured it, you will:
- Have more people clicking on your products on social media Yoast WooCommerce SEO is able to use details like your product’s price and stock and present them in such a way that Facebook and Pinterest can use them in, for instance, rich pins.
- Have more people clicking on your products via the search engines. Because with Yoast WooCommerce SEO, you’ll get an extra settings menu, that allows you to adapt the manufacturer, brand, and color. Plus the option to add unique GTIN/ISBN/MPN information to your products. This ensures that the appropriate structured data is used to show your products nicely in the search engines.
- Have breadcrumb navigation that reflects your site’s structure Because you get to use the Yoast SEO breadcrumbs, which you can configure a lot more than the defaults provided by WooCommerce. Both your visitors and Google will love your website for its simple breadcrumb navigation.
- Have a cleaner sitemap so Google can find the info it needs faster Because this plugin removes redundant pages that WooCommerce has automatically added to your sitemap. Does your online store use filters, such as for price ranges, colors, or sizes? Then you’ll have different URLs for each combination of these filters. By removing these, Google doesn’t index pages you don’t want to rank for. And you increase your chances of ranking high for the relevant pages.
- Stop wasting time scrolling up and down while editing Because you can choose to always group the WooCommerce blocks together on top, and send the Yoast metabox to the bottom. So you can focus on your product description and details first, and optimize for search engines later.